Map of the Campus Illberg
Université de Haute-Alsace
Faculté des Sciences et Techniques (FST 18)
18, rue des Frères Lumière
F-68093 Mulhouse Cedex, France
Building K, Tram Station Illberg or Université, Line 2
CLOUS, Residence Master Doctorat:
50 Boulevard Stoessel
68200 Mulhouse Cedex
Building R, Closest Tram Station is Université, Line 2
The workshop will take place at the Faculté des Sciences et Techniques of the Université de Haute-Alsace in Mulhouse, France. The Faculté des Sciences is located at the Campus Illberg and can be reached by Tram from the main station in Mulhouse.By airplane
The closest airport is the EuroAirport. You will find two exits at the airport, one to France and the other to Switzerland. Depending on the exit, Mulhouse can be reached by bus and train in three major steps:
- Take a bus from the airport to reach the train stations "Saint-Louis (Haut-Rhin)" (exit France) OR "Basel SBB" (exit Switzerland):
Destination Saint-Louis (Haut-Rhin) train stationConnection from EuroAirport by Distribus BUS 11 (~10min)
- Take a train from Saint-Louis or Basel SBB to Mulhouse (www.sbb.ch):
Destination Mulhouse (Mulhouse Ville / Gare Centrale) train stationIt takes around 20-30 minutes depending on the kind of train.
timetable EuroAirport - Mulhouse: Basel_euroairportMulhouse_ville.pdf
- Take the Tram from Mulhouse train station to the Illberg University Campus "Université" (~10 minutes to reach the campus with 2 trams).
In front of the Mulhouse train station take the tram: www.solea.info- first take a tram line 1 direction "Chataigner" and stop to Porte Jeune!
- then a second tram line 2 direction "Coteaux" and stop at Université
- you will be at the bottom of a small hill which corresponds to the campus - follow the signs to the Building R (accomodation and reception) or Building K (conference)
Destination Basel SBB train stationConnection from EuroAirport by the bus NFB 50 (~18min)
If you want to take a taxi please leave the airport to the French exit. The approximate prices from the EuroAirport to Mulhouse are 50 Euros(day) - 60 Euros(night).By train
Take a train from France, Germany or Switzerland to reach Mulhouse Ville /Gare Centrale. Take the tram from Mulhouse train station to Illberg University Campus "Université" as described above.By car
Exit 16a MULHOUSE COTEAUX then Exit MULHOUSE CENTRE to the main roundabout and then take Rue Jean STARCKY to the parking. The conference will take place in the Building K, so the car park P3 is the most convenient.